“He raises the poor from the dust and lifts the needy from the ash heap; he seats them with princes and has them inherit a throne of honor” 1 Sam 2:8
Bridge to Nepal Blog
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
2011 Christmas Programs Are Almost Here!
Kids from the Tikapur Children's Home help prepare materials for the 2011 school Christmas programs
It is not too late to donate to this important effort! A team of local pastors has been assembled for the 2011 school based Christmas outreaches.Together, they have organized programs in 30 schools, and plan to reach over 11,000 children and staff with the good news of Jesus' birth. The local churches in Nepal have committed to raising 40% of the funds needed for this outreach. Additional funds are still needed to cover the remaining 60%. Please consider how you might bless the people of Nepal this Christmas. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Thank you in advance for your generosity.